How To Cancel Shake-it Alarm Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Shake-it Alarm and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Shake-it Alarm subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Shake-it Alarm subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Shake it Alarm website
- Alternatives to Shake-it Alarm
Cancel Shake-it Alarm Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Shake-it Alarm subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Shake-it Alarm".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Shake-it Alarm subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Shake-it Alarm subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Shake-it Alarm Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Shake-it Alarm" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Shake it Alarm will now be canceled.
Cancel Shake-it Alarm Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Shake-it Alarm via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Shake-it Alarm. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Shake it Alarm
Cancel Shake-it Alarm Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Shake-it Alarm via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Shake-it Alarm's Website
Another way of canceling Shake-it Alarm subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Shake-it Alarm app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://supercommon.github.io/index.html and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Shake-it Alarm App
Tired of your old classic alarm clock? Want to customize your morning alarm and wake up with some new ways? If your answer is yes, then you will have to download and install Shake-it Alarm on your Android smartphone or tablet because it is the perfect morning clock app for you right now. Shake-it is a new smart alarm app that will let you wake up in the morning in a different way from the classic boring one. This time you can choose to shake your phone to stop the alarm, scream off, touch off the screen hardly or simply choose a random one and let us choose the best way to wake you up in th...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app