How To Cancel SeekingArrangement Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of SeekingArrangement and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your SeekingArrangement subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your SeekingArrangement subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on SeekingArrangement website
- Alternatives to SeekingArrangement
Cancel SeekingArrangement Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SeekingArrangement subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SeekingArrangement".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SeekingArrangement subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SeekingArrangement subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SeekingArrangement Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SeekingArrangement" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SeekingArrangement will now be canceled.
Cancel SeekingArrangement Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SeekingArrangement via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SeekingArrangement. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SeekingArrangement
Cancel SeekingArrangement Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SeekingArrangement via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on SeekingArrangement's Website
Another way of canceling SeekingArrangement subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SeekingArrangement app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.seeking.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SeekingArrangement App
UPGRADE YOUR RELATIONSHIPS™ Where beautiful, successful people fuel mutually beneficial relationships. SeekingArrangement is the leading luxury millionaire dating app for finding a relationship, soulmate, or a significant other “outside of your league”. With over 20+ million Successful and Attractive members, SeekingArrangement is the largest millionaire dating app for those in the luxury lifestyle. Featuring beautiful, wealthy, elite, and established singles from all walks of life. From CEOs, executives, entrepreneurs, investors, financiers, doctors, lawyers, and billionaires to celebri...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I don’t mean to subscribe to the app I just mistakenly hit the subscribe button thanks for understanding
— by Innocent on Jun 14 2021
Search for another app