How To Cancel Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cash Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cash and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cash subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cash subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Receipt Hog website
- Alternatives to Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cash
Cancel Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cash Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cash subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cash.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cash subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cash subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cash store Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cashlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cash Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cash" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Receipt Hog will now be canceled.
Cancel Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cash Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cash via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cash. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Receipt Hog
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cash Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cash via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cash's Website
An alternate way of canceling Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cash subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cash app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.receipthog.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Receipt Hog - Receipts to Cash App
Receipt Hog is a fun and easy way to turn your everyday receipts into real cash and rewards! HOW IT WORKS: 1) Take pictures of your receipts from any store, restaurant or cafe... 2) Earn Receipt Hog rewards like coins, spins at the virtual slot machine, and sweepstakes prizes... 3) Cash out with PayPal or Amazon gift cards. Cha-ching! Receipt Hog is an exclusive opportunity to join a diverse community of people who get paid for uploading pictures of their receipts for market research. We’ve had so many people join our panel of shoppers (we’ve already paid out over $2.5 million!) that...
Reported Cancellation Issues
On 12/20/2020 i redeemed 2,900 coins for an Amazon gift card. I never received the Gift card code in my e-mail. I have asked the code to be resent a few times with no luck. What is the problem?
— by Sharon Craigie on Jan 17 2021
I would like to let you know that I tried 3 costco receipts in 3 different days with 3 different transactions and the application tell me It's duplicate and this is not true. What can I do? Please advise Thank you
— by Andreea Iftime on Jan 17 2021
Trying to get my account on my new phone.
— by Chris Landes on Jan 10 2021
My amazon account was compromised so I had to change emails and set up new account. I would like to know how to connect my new account to receive credit. Please let me know. Thanks
— by Helen A Jones on Jan 05 2021
I just emailed you and I really want to redeem my coins.
I have a hard time making money so this receipt hog is cool
I would like a amazon gift card cause that is where I do my online purchases
Thanks for your time
— by Crystal O'Hara on Jan 05 2021
My Amazon account was compromised and I had to close the account and reopen with new email address. How to get my points transferred to the new email address. Please help. Thanks
— by Helen A Jones on Dec 20 2020
I got a new phone I went to login in it says if you forgot password that they'll send it password to your email I never received the email I've done it like 10 times I've had this problem before and was able to get logged in but this time I'm getting no communication
— by Kim on Dec 01 2020
i need to change my phone number to 530-616-8685
— by Joel Callender on Nov 29 2020
I turned in enough credits for receipts to get a$25.00 Visa gift card. This was two weeks ago. I have not received my ard yet.
— by Edna Whitehurst on Nov 25 2020
I needs my 40.00 in a check or prepay Visa card. The email number that was sent to me. Is (1D9B-271FAD-DA46 on receipt hog redemption. The was my 1st time doing this and will be my last. I not satisfied how this is been processed
— by Helen owens on Nov 18 2020
I did not credit for Best way fuel and Food this place sells milk juice bread ect
— by Colleen Baker on Nov 15 2020
Keep getting error code 1000
— by Stephen Lambertson on Oct 28 2020
I keep getting error code 503, I've had receipts processing for days, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and now I can't sign in
— by Annalisa on Oct 28 2020
I tried to redeem a $5 virtual Visa Card to at Wal-mart and they would not accept it. Why am I wasting my time doing this if I cannot redeem them. Also, someone told me Receipt Hog is going out of service and I have lost all my points because I did not redeem them by the end of September. What a rip off!! Why weren't users warned!!!!
— by Wanda Temple on Oct 12 2020
I can't always get the app to take a picture of a receipt. Can you gelp?
— by William Newnam on Sep 24 2020
Ok, so now I'm really disappointed with Receipthog. I have tried (with NO SUCCESS) to tell you I changed my email from [email protected] to [email protected] I'd appreciate it if Receipthog could transfer my points from gmail to outlook. This is about the 5th time I've tried to contact you. Please transfer my points so I can continue to keep sending receipts. Otherwise Receipthog isn't much good to me.
— by Debra Staaf on Sep 24 2020
Once again, I changed my email from [email protected] to Dms.jkj6465. Please transfer my points from gmail to outlook. I had over 4900 or more.points so please transfer tthem.
— by Debra Staaf on Sep 18 2020
you never sent me the two card of 15$ since february 2019
— by Ariel Seynett on Sep 15 2020
Search for another app