How To Cancel Indore India Network Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Indore India Network and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Indore India Network subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Indore India Network subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Indore India Network website
- Alternatives to Indore India Network
Cancel Indore India Network Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Indore India Network subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Indore India Network".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Indore India Network subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Indore India Network subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Indore India Network Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Indore India Network" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Indore India Network will now be canceled.
Cancel Indore India Network Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Indore India Network via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Indore India Network. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Indore India Network
Cancel Indore India Network Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Indore India Network via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Indore India Network's Website
Another way of canceling Indore India Network subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Indore India Network app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.hubilo.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Indore India Network App
Use the Indore India Network app to enhance your event experience by connecting with the right people, maximizing your time at the event. The app will help you discover, connect and chat with attendees at the summit. This app will be your companion not only during the event but also before and after the summit, helping you to: 1) Connect with the attendees who have interests similar to yours. 2) Set up meetings with potential attendees (investors, mentors, industry CxOs) by using the chat feature. 3) View the summit program and explore sessions. 4) Create your own personalized schedul...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app