How to Cancel Zara Home
Learn how to cancel Zara Home subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Zara Home Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Zara Home".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Zara Home" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Zara Home Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Zara Home" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Zara Home will now be canceled.
Cancel Zara Home Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Zara Home" or "Inditex" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Zara Home
Cancel Zara Home via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Zara Home's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.zarahome.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Zara Home App
You will be able to see and buy all you need for your home decoration, our monthly lookbooks, check our catalogue, locate your favourite Zara Home shops and find out a load of suggestions to choose the perfect gift. Decorate, get inspired, meet the latest home fashion trends and unveil the entire Zara Home universe.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app