How to Cancel Cashflow Balance Sheet
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Cashflow Balance Sheet subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Cashflow Balance Sheet subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Cashflow Balance Sheet Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Cashflow Balance Sheet subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Cashflow Balance Sheet".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Cashflow Balance Sheet subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Cashflow Balance Sheet subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Cashflow Balance Sheet Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Cashflow Balance Sheet" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Cashflow Balance Sheet will now be canceled.
Cancel Cashflow Balance Sheet Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Cashflow Balance Sheet via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Cashflow Balance Sheet. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Cashflow Balance Sheet
Cancel Cashflow Balance Sheet via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Cashflow Balance Sheet via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Cashflow Balance Sheet's Website
Another way of canceling Cashflow Balance Sheet subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Cashflow Balance Sheet app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.inadaydevelopment.com/app-CashflowBalanceSheet-Android.php and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Cashflow Balance Sheet App
The Cashflow Balance Sheet app is a simple and fun app that helps you play games like CASHFLOW® 101, the educational board game created by Robert Kiyosaki*. App Permissions are just the ones needed for advertising via AdWhirl. We do not collect or share your personal information. Please contact us if you experience any problems with this app. We respond to emails right away and will fix any problems! You still need the board game, this app simply helps you manage your balance sheet. It lets you pick any of the 12 Professions in the board game (or one at random) or create your own, save it, and play with it as much as you like. The Cashflow Balance Sheet app makes it a snap to: - Automatically track your Cash On Hand - Track your Salary and Passive Income, as well as Total Income - See all of your Expenses in one easy list - Track your Assets, including their Return On Investment (ROI) - Track your Liabilities, including Bank Loans and negatively cash flowing properties - Track your number of children, and how much they cost you - Add and delete Assets, Liabilities - the app does all the math for you! All of these benefits can be yours for the low, low price of... FREE! Yes, Free! Enjoy the Cashflow Balance Sheet app with our compliments and use it to escape the Rat Race in real life and become financially free! The Cashflow Balance Sheet app supports both phones and tablets up to Android 4.x, aka Ice Cream Sandwich. The App Permis...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app