How To Cancel Be-be-bears Free Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Be-be-bears Free and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Be-be-bears Free subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Be-be-bears Free subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Be be bears Free website
- Alternatives to Be-be-bears Free
Cancel Be-be-bears Free Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Be-be-bears Free subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Be-be-bears Free".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Be-be-bears Free subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Be-be-bears Free subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Be-be-bears Free Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Be-be-bears Free" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Be be bears Free will now be canceled.
Cancel Be-be-bears Free Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Be-be-bears Free via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Be-be-bears Free. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Be be bears Free
Cancel Be-be-bears Free Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Be-be-bears Free via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Be-be-bears Free's Website
Another way of canceling Be-be-bears Free subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Be-be-bears Free app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://goo.gl/36Yh2U and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Be-be-bears Free App
BE-BE-BEARS Be-be-bears is about friendship and learning to live well with technology in our modern natural world. Check out our other apps Rolando Locomotov and Paper Tales! DELIGHTFUL CHARACTERS The fun and charming bears Bjorn & Bucky together with Franny the Fox now come straight to your device! With a tap of the finger the friends spring to life and set out on a fascinating journey filled with happy get-togethers, engaging tasks, and educational entertainment! EXPLORE THE WORLD Travel through an enchanted forest in a three-dimensional interactive realm where captivating enter...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app