How To Cancel iKnow99 Vehicle management Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of iKnow99 Vehicle management and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your iKnow99 Vehicle management subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your iKnow99 Vehicle management subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on iKnow99 Vehicle management website
- Alternatives to iKnow99 Vehicle management
Cancel iKnow99 Vehicle management Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel iKnow99 Vehicle management subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on iKnow99 Vehicle management.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling iKnow99 Vehicle management subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel iKnow99 Vehicle management subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the iKnow99 Vehicle management store iKnow99 Vehicle managementlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel iKnow99 Vehicle management Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "iKnow99 Vehicle management" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to iKnow99 Vehicle management will now be canceled.
Cancel iKnow99 Vehicle management Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to iKnow99 Vehicle management via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see iKnow99 Vehicle management. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from iKnow99 Vehicle management
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel iKnow99 Vehicle management Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting iKnow99 Vehicle management via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on iKnow99 Vehicle management's Website
An alternate way of canceling iKnow99 Vehicle management subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the iKnow99 Vehicle management app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://iknow99.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About iKnow99 Vehicle management App
Fuel economy, maintenance, fueling, and expenses can be recorded through the webpage (http://iknow99.com) and the cell phone; as the cell phone gets connected to the internet, the data will be synchronized automatically to spare users the trouble of backup. No need to worry about forgetting the time of maintenance or changing parts anymore. As you record the maintenance info, the system will automatically help you manage the status of your vehicle(s). If you are interested in knowing what other vehicle drivers think or how their vehicles perform? you can check it via our app and share...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app