How To Cancel IFTTT Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of IFTTT and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your IFTTT subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your IFTTT subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on IFTTT website
- Alternatives to IFTTT
Cancel IFTTT Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel IFTTT subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "IFTTT".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling IFTTT subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel IFTTT subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel IFTTT Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "IFTTT" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to IFTTT will now be canceled.
Cancel IFTTT Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to IFTTT via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see IFTTT. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from IFTTT
Cancel IFTTT Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting IFTTT via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on IFTTT's Website
Another way of canceling IFTTT subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the IFTTT app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://ifttt.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About IFTTT App
Connect your favorite apps, services, and devices to create new, seamless experiences. Over 630 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Dropbox, Slack, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, iRobot, LIFX, Philips Hue, and your Android. Turn on connections and: • Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant • Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica • Always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications • M...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Needing applets connected to my iftt account. How can I recover them?
— by Keshia Huggins on Apr 20 2021
How I contact to IFTTT?
— by John Darr on Mar 22 2021
Search for another app