How to Cancel Last 10K
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Last 10K: Company SEC Filings subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Last 10K: Company SEC Filings subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Last 10K Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Last 10K: Company SEC Filings subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Last 10K: Company SEC Filings".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Last 10K: Company SEC Filings subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Last 10K: Company SEC Filings subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Last 10K Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Last 10K: Company SEC Filings" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Last 10K will now be canceled.
Cancel Last 10K Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Last 10K: Company SEC Filings via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Last 10K: Company SEC Filings. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Last 10K
Cancel Last 10K via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Last 10K: Company SEC Filings via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Last 10K's Website
Another way of canceling Last 10K: Company SEC Filings subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Last 10K: Company SEC Filings app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://last10k.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Last 10K: Company SEC Filings App
Get Direction on your Investments! Last10K.com believes in the power of open access to financial information so we developed our app to provide unlimited access to annual 10-K and quarterly 10-Q financial statements filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Last 10K displays an in-depth catalog for every part of a company's financial statement from earnings and revenue to cash flow trends, debt load and more. Behind each of these are detailed tables presenting raw financial values that have been optimized for mobile viewing for easy reading and sharing. Use this data to form an unbiased stock analysis and fully assess the financial health of a company. Last 10K Features: - Access statements, schedules and disclosures including Balance Sheets, Cash Flows, Accounting Policies, Fair Value Measurements, Legal Proceedings and much more. - View stock market data including trade price, volume, book value, market cap, EBITDA, price ratios and more. - Download a company's entire financial statement in Excel. - Share a specific section of a financial statement using e-mail or PDF. - Find a company by name or ticker with search suggestions. - Covers all US-based publicly traded companies including OTC and ADRs. - No login required. - No advertisements.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app