How To Cancel Investment for Africa forum 2019 Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Investment for Africa forum 2019 and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Investment for Africa forum 2019 subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Investment for Africa forum 2019 subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Investment website
- Alternatives to Investment for Africa forum 2019
Cancel Investment for Africa forum 2019 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Investment for Africa forum 2019 subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Investment for Africa forum 2019.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Investment for Africa forum 2019 subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Investment for Africa forum 2019 subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Investment for Africa forum 2019 store Investment for Africa forum 2019lication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Investment for Africa forum 2019 Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Investment for Africa forum 2019" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Investment will now be canceled.
Cancel Investment for Africa forum 2019 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Investment for Africa forum 2019 via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Investment for Africa forum 2019. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Investment
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Investment for Africa forum 2019 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Investment for Africa forum 2019 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Investment for Africa forum 2019's Website
An alternate way of canceling Investment for Africa forum 2019 subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Investment for Africa forum 2019 app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://icon-creations.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Investment for Africa forum 2019 App
Under the high patronage of H.E. Abdel-Fattah Al-Sisi, President of the Arab Republic of Egypt, the Ministry of Investment and International Cooperation (MIIC) is organizing the fourth edition of the Africa 2019: Investment in Africa Forum on the 22nd and 23rd of November 2019 at Cairo’s New Capital. Egypt’s New Capital is an Egyptian national landmark demonstrating African capacity to bridge profound heritage with technological advancement and future prospects. EXPLORE the Forum’s agenda and add events you’re interested in to your calendar. CONNECT with fellow attendees by sending messages...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app