How To Cancel AnkiDroid Flashcards Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of AnkiDroid Flashcards and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your AnkiDroid Flashcards subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your AnkiDroid Flashcards subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on AnkiDroid Flashcards website
- Alternatives to AnkiDroid Flashcards
Cancel AnkiDroid Flashcards Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel AnkiDroid Flashcards subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "AnkiDroid Flashcards".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling AnkiDroid Flashcards subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel AnkiDroid Flashcards subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel AnkiDroid Flashcards Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "AnkiDroid Flashcards" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AnkiDroid Flashcards will now be canceled.
Cancel AnkiDroid Flashcards Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AnkiDroid Flashcards via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AnkiDroid Flashcards. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AnkiDroid Flashcards
Cancel AnkiDroid Flashcards Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AnkiDroid Flashcards via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected]cted... Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on AnkiDroid Flashcards's Website
Another way of canceling AnkiDroid Flashcards subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the AnkiDroid Flashcards app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://ankidroid.org/docs/help.html and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About AnkiDroid Flashcards App
Memorize anything with AnkiDroid! AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you would forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows/Mac/Linux/ChromeOS. Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation! Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available). Add material through the desktop ap...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app