How to Cancel Muslim
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Muslim: Prayer Time, Qibla subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Muslim: Prayer Time, Qibla subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Muslim Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Muslim: Prayer Time, Qibla subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Muslim: Prayer Time, Qibla".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Muslim: Prayer Time, Qibla subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Muslim: Prayer Time, Qibla subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Muslim Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Muslim: Prayer Time, Qibla" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Muslim will now be canceled.
Cancel Muslim Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Muslim: Prayer Time, Qibla via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Muslim: Prayer Time, Qibla. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Muslim
Cancel Muslim via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Muslim: Prayer Time, Qibla via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Muslim's Website
Another way of canceling Muslim: Prayer Time, Qibla subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Muslim: Prayer Time, Qibla app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.muslimassistant.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Muslim: Prayer Time, Qibla App
Eid Al-Fitr Mubarak! Muslim Assistant app is made for Muslims and designed to meet daily Islamic needs. It contains features like prayer times, qibla direction via compass, Quran, hadith, dhikr counter and more. In addition to It’s basic features, App aims to work as a real Muslim assistant app, rather than just a prayer times application. App offers very useful features. Muslim Assistant: Prayer Times, Qibla Finder All Features ✅ Dhikr ✅ Friday Messages ✅ Hadith ✅ Mosques Nearby ✅ Prayers and Surahs ✅ Kaaba Live Broadcast ✅ Asma-ul Husna ✅ Hijri Calendar ✅ Message Editor ✅ Widgets Prayer Times Thanks to the GPS feature of your smart device, you can reach the most suitable list wherever you are in the world. If you connect to the internet once in a location, you can see the monthly prayer times list without internet for the rest of the time. With its azan alarm options, you can set visual or audible alarms for prayer times and receive notifications. Qibla Compass You can find Mecca and Kaaba on the map mode, and you can determine the direction in the most accurate way with the help of qibla compass to your location. With the Qibla Finder compass mode, also works in offline mode, you can perform your prayers by turning to the right direction even without internet connection Reading Holy Quran You can listen to the Holy Quran from 6 different muezzins. It is easy to follow the verses due to the highlighted display of the verses while Q...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app