How To Cancel Hubilo Events Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Hubilo Events and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Hubilo Events subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Hubilo Events subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Hubilo Events website
- Alternatives to Hubilo Events
Cancel Hubilo Events Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Hubilo Events subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Hubilo Events".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Hubilo Events subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Hubilo Events subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Hubilo Events Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Hubilo Events" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Hubilo Events will now be canceled.
Cancel Hubilo Events Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Hubilo Events via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Hubilo Events. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Hubilo Events
Cancel Hubilo Events Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Hubilo Events via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Hubilo Events's Website
Another way of canceling Hubilo Events subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Hubilo Events app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Hubilo Events App
Hubilo Events App helps you network and build relationships at conferences and events through event community. Download the mobile event app and easily join your event by entering or scanning the event code you received from the event organizer. Join the event and explore how to: * Post Introductions, photos, videos, messages, links, likes and comments, tag attendees and use hashtags on the Event Feed. * Network with fellow attendees in a private, event-only community by booking meetings, requesting business cards. * Find out more about other attendees, speakers, exhibitors and connec...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app