How To Cancel Hot or Not - Find someone right now Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Hot or Not - Find someone right now and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Hot or Not - Find someone right now subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Hot or Not - Find someone right now subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Hot or Not website
- Alternatives to Hot or Not - Find someone right now
Cancel Hot or Not - Find someone right now Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Hot or Not - Find someone right now subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Hot or Not - Find someone right now".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Hot or Not - Find someone right now subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Hot or Not - Find someone right now subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Hot or Not - Find someone right now Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Hot or Not - Find someone right now" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Hot or Not will now be canceled.
Cancel Hot or Not - Find someone right now Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Hot or Not - Find someone right now via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Hot or Not - Find someone right now. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Hot or Not
Cancel Hot or Not - Find someone right now Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Hot or Not - Find someone right now via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Hot or Not - Find someone right now's Website
Another way of canceling Hot or Not - Find someone right now subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Hot or Not - Find someone right now app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://hotornot.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Hot or Not - Find someone right now App
Hot or Not is the original game to find the Hottest people near you, and let them find you too! Here’s what you do: • Sign in via Facebook • Add your best photos • Play the Game • Get Fans Hot or Not will show you how popular you and your friends are, as well as a list of the Hottest people nearby, wherever you may be; at a music festival, on college campus, or hanging out in the city. *** When you open our app, we ask for your mobile number and permission to read/send text messages. We only need this to find the confirmation code that we send via text message. This is...
Reported Cancelation Issues
My account has been blocked and it says for being rude or threatening. My message wasnt rude or threatening at all. It’s like no one even read the message. And that girl is mad because i wasnt talking to her because i was busy so she reported me. I didnt even do anything wrong
— by Shane sandiford on May 22 2021
Search for another app