How to Cancel My 1st Xylophone and Piano
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your My 1st Xylophone and Piano - made for kids subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your My 1st Xylophone and Piano - made for kids subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel My 1st Xylophone and Piano Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel My 1st Xylophone and Piano - made for kids subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "My 1st Xylophone and Piano - made for kids".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling My 1st Xylophone and Piano - made for kids subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel My 1st Xylophone and Piano - made for kids subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel My 1st Xylophone and Piano Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "My 1st Xylophone and Piano - made for kids" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to My 1st Xylophone and Piano will now be canceled.
Cancel My 1st Xylophone and Piano Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to My 1st Xylophone and Piano - made for kids via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see My 1st Xylophone and Piano - made for kids. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from My 1st Xylophone and Piano
Cancel My 1st Xylophone and Piano via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting My 1st Xylophone and Piano - made for kids via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on My 1st Xylophone and Piano's Website
Another way of canceling My 1st Xylophone and Piano - made for kids subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the My 1st Xylophone and Piano - made for kids app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.hosekiapps.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About My 1st Xylophone and Piano - made for kids App
+++ This app DOES NOT contain advertising (and it NEVER will). +++ With this app, your kid will be able to play-along lots of traditional children songs on a colorful and beautifully crafted music instrument. You can choose to play either on a Xylophone or on a Piano, and quickly switch between them with a single tap. With a big repertory, it features more than a hundred traditional children songs from all over the world! Designed to be really easy to use and to bring lots of enjoyment and fun to kids, it's also a great way to introduce them to music. It also includes a “Baby Mode”, which will allow the little ones to play along with the selected tune (no matter what key they are pressing)*. This free version of the app includes 5 songs for play throughout the year, and during special celebrations (like Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas), more song will get unlocked for free. The rest of the more than 100 songs can be unlocked via a single In-App Purchase. * Features * - Minimalist and easy to use: toddlers can use it on their own. - Two instruments to choose: xylophone and piano - Ads free: so no annoying pop-ups. - Baby Mode option: any key plays the selected song. - 115 traditional kids songs (at least 5 included in the free version). - Support for legacy devices. If you have a working device laying around unused, most likely, it should be capable of running this app (just check if its system version meets the min requirements). * So...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app