How To Cancel Stock Market Simulator Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Stock Market Simulator and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Stock Market Simulator subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Stock Market Simulator subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Stock Market Simulator website
- Alternatives to Stock Market Simulator
Cancel Stock Market Simulator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Stock Market Simulator subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Stock Market Simulator.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Stock Market Simulator subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Stock Market Simulator subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Stock Market Simulator store Stock Market Simulatorlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Stock Market Simulator Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Stock Market Simulator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Stock Market Simulator will now be canceled.
Cancel Stock Market Simulator Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Stock Market Simulator via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Stock Market Simulator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Stock Market Simulator
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Stock Market Simulator Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Stock Market Simulator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Stock Market Simulator's Website
An alternate way of canceling Stock Market Simulator subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Stock Market Simulator app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Stock Market Simulator App
🥇Premium stocks include Forex, Indices, Futures, and ETFs! 🏆Looking for better consistency by testing your ideas through our Stock Market Simulator that uses historical prices. 🏆Hourly, Daily and Weekly Time frame! 🏆Accelerate your learning process by using our Stock Market Simulator today! Stock Market Simulator is a user-friendly progression trading simulator which allows new traders to apply their trading knowledge as well as to strategize their plans by performing technical analysis on our Stock Market Simulator. Through our Stock Market Simulator app, the trader is able to deve...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app