How To Cancel HelloTalk — Chat, Speak & Learn Foreign Languages Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of HelloTalk — Chat, Speak & Learn Foreign Languages and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your HelloTalk — Chat, Speak & Learn Foreign Languages subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your HelloTalk — Chat, Speak & Learn Foreign Languages subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on HelloTalk Chat Speak Learn Foreign Languages website
- Alternatives to HelloTalk — Chat, Speak & Learn Foreign Languages
Cancel HelloTalk — Chat, Speak & Learn Foreign Languages Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel HelloTalk — Chat, Speak & Learn Foreign Languages subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "HelloTalk — Chat, Speak & Learn Foreign Languages".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling HelloTalk — Chat, Speak & Learn Foreign Languages subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel HelloTalk — Chat, Speak & Learn Foreign Languages subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel HelloTalk — Chat, Speak & Learn Foreign Languages Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "HelloTalk — Chat, Speak & Learn Foreign Languages" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to HelloTalk Chat Speak Learn Foreign Languages will now be canceled.
Cancel HelloTalk — Chat, Speak & Learn Foreign Languages Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to HelloTalk — Chat, Speak & Learn Foreign Languages via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see HelloTalk — Chat, Speak & Learn Foreign Languages. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from HelloTalk Chat Speak Learn Foreign Languages
Cancel HelloTalk — Chat, Speak & Learn Foreign Languages Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting HelloTalk — Chat, Speak & Learn Foreign Languages via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on HelloTalk — Chat, Speak & Learn Foreign Languages's Website
Another way of canceling HelloTalk — Chat, Speak & Learn Foreign Languages subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the HelloTalk — Chat, Speak & Learn Foreign Languages app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.HelloTalk.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About HelloTalk — Chat, Speak & Learn Foreign Languages App
🏆Google Play's Editor's Choice and recommend the Best of 2017 for Social Apps! HelloTalk, the 1st global language learning and language exchange app, connects you with native speakers of other languages (English🇺🇸🇬🇧, Japanese🇯🇵, Korean🇰🇷, Spanish🇪🇸, French🇫🇷, Mandarin Chinese🇨🇳, Portuguese🇧🇷🇵🇹, German🇩🇪, Italian🇮🇹, Russian🇷🇺, Arabic🇦🇪🇪🇬, Turkish🇹🇷, Hindi🇮🇳, Indonesian🇮🇩, Thai🇹🇭, Vietnamese🇻🇳 and over 150 languages) for FREE! Practice your speaking, reading, listening and writing skills from now! *****KEY FEATURES***** ► The Largest Language Exchange Community Search for any language pa...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I had a HelloTalk account but I’ve deleted it for some reasons and now I’m trying to register again and it’s not working it says ( HelloTalk only allows 1 HelloTalk account per device all accounts registered with same device are linked in HelloTalk database ) I don’t know what to do or what is the problem so I need ur help and please let me in and use ur app and im looking forward for your reply .
— by 미랄🫀. on Jul 09 2021
i already send you my id to your service but still my account is suspended why
— by SUMIT on May 18 2021
I'd like to cancel the autorenewal of my VIP account and just use the free service. Is this possible, and if so, please can you provide instructions?
Thanks a lot.
— by Paul on May 18 2021
Hi HelloTalk comer service. I am new user on this app and without free trial I apply for the VIP account when I started using this app. And I didn’t clear saw any advices to try this just for a month and I applied for yearly subscription which is I paid my money for the hole year. but after a few days of using HelloTalk I am not satisfied with this app. The explanation wasn’t that clear and I thought I will be able to do more action to improve my learning. I so disappointed and unfortunately I would like to delete my account and ask for a full refund, please. If you need more information, please let me know. please help me resolve this problem.
— by Sonia Hutny on May 01 2021
It's not creating my account! Whyyyy
— by Eva on Apr 29 2021
Hi hellotalk customer service.
My account seems to be hacked my country and my native language it's been changed. And I don't know how can i turn it back i hope you'll change it as soon as possible.
My country is Korea. Native language is Korean. But in hello talk it's completely changed to Arabic and Morocco. I have no clue what happened.
— by Hyun woo on Apr 23 2021
Hii ! I want the hello team to delete my account from your database ..theres no problem in your app ..i want you to delete my account which is linked to the same google account [email protected] ..and delete all the notifications if any
— by Javeria farooque on Jan 28 2021
I have a problem I need your help. Whenever I participate in a call on hellotalk, at the end of the conversation I can't hang up. I press the red button several times and don't hang up. Only when I turn the phone off completely. And then when I turn it back on, the call is over. What can it be?
— by Patricia Munkes on Jan 26 2021
I have a big problem I went away from my email I forgot password I can't go there I lose all my friends please help me or give me advice
— by Вікторія on Jan 08 2021
I am not able to create a new account. I was having some problems that's why i deleted Hellotalk but i was going to create a new account , it shows you can't use Hellotalk further in this device, Before this , what i was sending any message it was showing you are temporarily suspended, I am not able to create any new account.
— by Vipul Roy on Nov 21 2020
Search for another app