How To Cancel iQuran Lite Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of iQuran Lite and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your iQuran Lite subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your iQuran Lite subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on iQuran Lite website
- Alternatives to iQuran Lite
Cancel iQuran Lite Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel iQuran Lite subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "iQuran Lite".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling iQuran Lite subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel iQuran Lite subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel iQuran Lite Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "iQuran Lite" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to iQuran Lite will now be canceled.
Cancel iQuran Lite Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to iQuran Lite via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see iQuran Lite. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from iQuran Lite
Cancel iQuran Lite Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting iQuran Lite via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on iQuran Lite's Website
Another way of canceling iQuran Lite subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the iQuran Lite app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.guidedways.com/kb and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About iQuran Lite App
** iPray for Android FREE for a LIMITED time ** ******************************************** ** NEWS ** ** Full version of iQuran will now be sold for a fraction of its original price, down to $1.99 from $6.99. InshAllah ** the new price will reflect only the costs we need to cover for the fast and excellent audio download service ** we provide. BarakAllahufikum and Ramadan Kareem. ******************************************** Read the Holy Quran in Arabic alongside its translation. This app provides you with the full Qur'an as well as its full english translation along with a full...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app