How To Cancel Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word) Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word) and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word) subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word) subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Al Quran Tafsir website
- Alternatives to Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word)
Cancel Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word) subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word)".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word) subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word) subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word) Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Al Quran Tafsir will now be canceled.
Cancel Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word) via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Al Quran Tafsir
Cancel Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word)'s Website
Another way of canceling Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word) subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word) app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://gtaf.org and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word) App
Alhamdulillah. Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word) is a Quran study tool for all. It provides Verse by Verse Audio Playback with repeat functions, Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Color Coded Tajweed, Word by Word Analysis and Translations, Index of Quran, Note Taking & Custom Bookmarks with Sync, Powerful Search, Several Translations & Tafsirs in Various Languages, Multiple Themes and Fonts and much more. You can Enjoy: Several Translations & Tafsirs: ● 70+ Translations & Tafsirs with 35+ Languages: Bengali, Chinese, English, French, Hindi, German, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Russian, Spanish, Urdu and many m...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app