How To Cancel DigDeep Image Recovery Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of DigDeep Image Recovery and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your DigDeep Image Recovery subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your DigDeep Image Recovery subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on DigDeep Image Recovery website
- Alternatives to DigDeep Image Recovery
Cancel DigDeep Image Recovery Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel DigDeep Image Recovery subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "DigDeep Image Recovery".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling DigDeep Image Recovery subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel DigDeep Image Recovery subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel DigDeep Image Recovery Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "DigDeep Image Recovery" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to DigDeep Image Recovery will now be canceled.
Cancel DigDeep Image Recovery Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to DigDeep Image Recovery via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see DigDeep Image Recovery. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from DigDeep Image Recovery
Cancel DigDeep Image Recovery Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting DigDeep Image Recovery via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to great[email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on DigDeep Image Recovery's Website
Another way of canceling DigDeep Image Recovery subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the DigDeep Image Recovery app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.greatstuffapps.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About DigDeep Image Recovery App
A powerful Recovery tool that Search your internal storage and SD card for deleted images and recover them again easily. Sometimes it happens when you delete accidently a photo from your phone, and start looking for a good tool that can restore it for you can bring you a headache. To solve this problem all what you have to do is the download this app and let it Scan all your phone’s internal and external memory. HOW TO USE : It is easy, just launch the app. A loading screen will show up. Just be patient and wait until it scans all folders and files for erased photos. It may take a while...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app