How To Cancel Rappi Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Rappi and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Rappi subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Rappi subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Rappi website
- Alternatives to Rappi
Cancel Rappi Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Rappi subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Rappi".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Rappi subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Rappi subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Rappi Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Rappi" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Rappi will now be canceled.
Cancel Rappi Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Rappi via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Rappi. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Rappi
Cancel Rappi Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Rappi via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Rappi's Website
Another way of canceling Rappi subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Rappi app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.rappi.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Rappi App
We've delivered more than 3 million orders! You no longer have to leave your house or office to enjoy the best of your city. Rappi will bring you ANYTHING in minutes. Need to do grocery shopping? Our trained shoppers will shop for you in the grocery store and deliver to your home at the exact same price as the stores. Want to eat at your favorite restaurant, but they don't deliver? We will pick up your food and deliver it in minutes. This is a new way of life. The very best of your city, delivered in minutes. Ideal for FOODIES: If you appreciate great food, you no longer have to orde...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I cannot verify my debit card when adding it because the app never asks me for the verification amount that was sent to my card for the purposes of verification. After entering the card, it just goes back to the normal payment selection screen and allows me to select the card. After using the card it will tell me the payment failed and i will have to use another card to pay the debt. this has gone on for three months. i have sent in half a dozen tickets, been ignored, gotten no support, and no help. I am a rappi prime subscriber and i cannot even add my card. im ready to quit this app. Please help me. I cannot get any help from support.
— by ryan on Jan 26 2021
Search for another app