How To Cancel MoneyGram Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of MoneyGram and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your MoneyGram subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your MoneyGram subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on MoneyGram website
- Alternatives to MoneyGram
Cancel MoneyGram Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel MoneyGram subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on MoneyGram.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling MoneyGram subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel MoneyGram subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the MoneyGram store MoneyGramlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel MoneyGram Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "MoneyGram" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MoneyGram will now be canceled.
Cancel MoneyGram Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MoneyGram via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MoneyGram. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MoneyGram
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel MoneyGram Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MoneyGram via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on MoneyGram's Website
An alternate way of canceling MoneyGram subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the MoneyGram app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.moneygram.com/mgo/us/en/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About MoneyGram App
The MoneyGram® mobile app puts the convenience of our innovative online transfers, bill pay, and more into the palm of your hand. Download our app to: • Send money to 200+ countries & territories using the payment method of your choice • Transfer funds to a bank account, mobile wallet, or to approximately 350,000 locations in cash • Set up automatic, recurring sends on a weekly or monthly basis • Send money with a text message using MoneyGram FastSend™, allowing your loved ones to deposit funds to their debit card • Estimate transfer costs before you begin a new tra...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app