How To Cancel Google PDF Viewer Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Google PDF Viewer and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Google PDF Viewer subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Google PDF Viewer subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Google PDF Viewer website
- Alternatives to Google PDF Viewer
Cancel Google PDF Viewer Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Google PDF Viewer subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Google PDF Viewer".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Google PDF Viewer subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Google PDF Viewer subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Google PDF Viewer Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Google PDF Viewer" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Google PDF Viewer will now be canceled.
Cancel Google PDF Viewer Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Google PDF Viewer via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Google PDF Viewer. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Google PDF Viewer
Cancel Google PDF Viewer Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Google PDF Viewer via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Google PDF Viewer's Website
Another way of canceling Google PDF Viewer subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Google PDF Viewer app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://support.google.com/drive/?p=android_drive_help and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Google PDF Viewer App
PDF Viewing is now available directly in Google Drive. For environments where this cannot be deployed, Google PDF Viewer offers the same capabilities in a standalone app. View, print, search and copy text from pdf documents while you're on the go. Note 1: PDF Viewer is primarily meant for use in the context of the Android for Work Program (http://android.com/work). Note 2: No icon is available in launcher, the app is launched when opening a pdf (from Downloads or another app).
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app