How To Cancel Google Meet - Secure Video Meetings Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Google Meet - Secure Video Meetings and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Google Meet - Secure Video Meetings subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Google Meet - Secure Video Meetings subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Google Meet website
- Alternatives to Google Meet - Secure Video Meetings
Cancel Google Meet - Secure Video Meetings Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Google Meet - Secure Video Meetings subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Google Meet - Secure Video Meetings".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Google Meet - Secure Video Meetings subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Google Meet - Secure Video Meetings subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Google Meet - Secure Video Meetings Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Google Meet - Secure Video Meetings" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Google Meet will now be canceled.
Cancel Google Meet - Secure Video Meetings Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Google Meet - Secure Video Meetings via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Google Meet - Secure Video Meetings. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Google Meet
Cancel Google Meet - Secure Video Meetings Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Google Meet - Secure Video Meetings via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Google Meet - Secure Video Meetings's Website
Another way of canceling Google Meet - Secure Video Meetings subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Google Meet - Secure Video Meetings app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://support.google.com/a/answer/7126817 and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Google Meet - Secure Video Meetings App
Securely connect, collaborate, and celebrate from anywhere. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high-quality video meetings for groups of up to 250 people. • Meet safely - video meetings are encrypted in transit and our array of safety measures are continuously updated for added protection • Host large meetings - invite up to 250 participants to a meeting, whether they’re in the same team or outside of your organization • Easy access on any device - share a link and invite team members to join your conversations with one click from a web browser or the Google Meet mobil...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app