How to Cancel Google Camera
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Google Camera subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Google Camera subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Google Camera Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Google Camera subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Google Camera".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Google Camera subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Google Camera subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Google Camera Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Google Camera" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Google Camera will now be canceled.
Cancel Google Camera Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Google Camera via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Google Camera. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Google Camera
Cancel Google Camera via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Google Camera via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Google Camera's Website
Another way of canceling Google Camera subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Google Camera app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.android.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Google Camera App
Never miss a moment with Google Camera, and take fantastic pictures and videos using features such as Portrait, Night Sight, and the video stabilization modes. Features • HDR+ with Exposure and White Balance Controls - Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes. • Top Shot - Pick the best moment with Top Shot. It automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right. • Night Sight - You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight brings out all the details and colors that get lost in the dark. You can even take photos of the Milky Way! • Super Res Zoom - Super Res Zoom makes your pictures sharper when you zoom in. • Motion Mode - Capture life in motion. Take professional quality Long Exposure and Action Pan photos. • Long Shot - Take casual, quick videos by simply long-pressing the shutter key in the default camera mode. Requirements - The latest version of Google Camera only works on Pixel phones running Android 12 and above. The latest version of Google Camera for Wear OS only works on Wear OS 2.0 devices connected to Pixel phones. Some features are not available on all devices.
Reported Cancelation Issues
— by Mojola on Mar 05 2022
Search for another app