How To Cancel textPlus: Free Text & Calls Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of textPlus: Free Text & Calls and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your textPlus: Free Text & Calls subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your textPlus: Free Text & Calls subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on textPlus website
- Alternatives to textPlus: Free Text & Calls
Cancel textPlus: Free Text & Calls Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel textPlus: Free Text & Calls subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "textPlus: Free Text & Calls".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling textPlus: Free Text & Calls subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel textPlus: Free Text & Calls subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel textPlus: Free Text & Calls Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "textPlus: Free Text & Calls" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to textPlus will now be canceled.
Cancel textPlus: Free Text & Calls Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to textPlus: Free Text & Calls via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see textPlus: Free Text & Calls. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from textPlus
Cancel textPlus: Free Text & Calls Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting textPlus: Free Text & Calls via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on textPlus: Free Text & Calls's Website
Another way of canceling textPlus: Free Text & Calls subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the textPlus: Free Text & Calls app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.textplus.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About textPlus: Free Text & Calls App
Call and message your friends with a real phone number - no phone service required! SMS text any US or Canada number or call worldwide. #1 free text and call app with a local phone number of your choice. Send and receive unlimited sms / text / MMS / group messages to anyone in the US or Canada. Ad-supported or cheap local & international calling - you choose how to call! textPlus is the ONLY app where keeping in touch is made simple, cheap and hassle free. ********************************************* textPlus also lets you do more: - Turn your tablet into a phone for free tex...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Hello, i can recieve texts and calls amd most times i can call outgoing and it works but when i text, every time it says it has sent but then a few minutes later it says that the message could not be sent. this just started happening 2 days ago and i ahev tried everything to fix it. PLEASE HELP ME!! :(
The username of the account is JENNKILEY-5
The phone number is 587-331-3380
The email on the account is [email protected]
If you could please get back to me as soon as possible that would be greatly appreciated, i am using this number for work and need it back up and running as soon as possible. Please help :(
— by Jenn Kiley on Apr 01 2021
I want my account back.
I have requested for change of password and after changing to password.
When it’s time to use it or upload it ,it will show something like oh no an error occurred
— by Martins victor on Jan 06 2021
Search for another app