How to Cancel Glint
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Glint: Global Gold Currency subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Glint: Global Gold Currency subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Glint Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Glint: Global Gold Currency subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Glint: Global Gold Currency".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Glint: Global Gold Currency subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Glint: Global Gold Currency subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Glint Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Glint: Global Gold Currency" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Glint will now be canceled.
Cancel Glint Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Glint: Global Gold Currency via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Glint: Global Gold Currency. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Glint
Cancel Glint via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Glint: Global Gold Currency via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Glint's Website
Another way of canceling Glint: Global Gold Currency subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Glint: Global Gold Currency app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://glintpay.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Glint: Global Gold Currency App
Join tens of thousands of people who buy, save and spend gold, at the best gold prices, with the Glint App and Glint prepaid debit Mastercard®! Glint is bringing gold into the digital age. It's quick, easy, and secure to download Glint and register for an account. Try Glint today! Gold & Other Currencies Buy Gold The Glint App is a simple way to buy physical gold bullion. Any amount, large or small, from one cent to thousands of dollars at the lowest gold prices. Save Gold Inflation erodes the value of money while gold has been a proven store of value across millennia. It's free to save your gold bullion with Glint. Spend Gold For the very first time, you can spend gold globally, like any other currency, using the Glint card. Multi-Currency You can hold your money in the form that's best for you, dollars or gold. Exchange You can exchange your money between USD and GOLD instantly and securely, all within the Glint App. Glint's Premium Platform Secure Your gold is legally allocated to you, segregated in independent vaults by Brinks in Switzerland and insured by Lloyds of London. Glint is a U.S. based authorized Card Program Manager and agent of Sutton Bank. Sutton Bank is compliant with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). Your dollars held with Glint are in a segregated & safeguarded account. Cheaper There are no hidden fees. At Glint, we use the inter-bank interest rate and only charge a small 0.5% transaction fee....
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app