How To Cancel WebDAV for Ghost Commander Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of WebDAV for Ghost Commander and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your WebDAV for Ghost Commander subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your WebDAV for Ghost Commander subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on WebDAV website
- Alternatives to WebDAV for Ghost Commander
Cancel WebDAV for Ghost Commander Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel WebDAV for Ghost Commander subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "WebDAV for Ghost Commander".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling WebDAV for Ghost Commander subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel WebDAV for Ghost Commander subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel WebDAV for Ghost Commander Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "WebDAV for Ghost Commander" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to WebDAV will now be canceled.
Cancel WebDAV for Ghost Commander Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to WebDAV for Ghost Commander via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see WebDAV for Ghost Commander. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from WebDAV
Cancel WebDAV for Ghost Commander Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting WebDAV for Ghost Commander via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on WebDAV for Ghost Commander's Website
Another way of canceling WebDAV for Ghost Commander subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the WebDAV for Ghost Commander app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://sites.google.com/site/ghostcommander1/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About WebDAV for Ghost Commander App
This won't work without Ghost Commander file manager application. Install the Ghost Commander file manager first, then install this plugin. WebDAV plugin lets the Ghost Commander file manager to access cloud services which support the WebDAV protocol. Attention! Only HTTPS connection type is supported. Will not work with an unencrypted HTTP server! If server's SSL certificate is not from a trusted authorities, do the following: 1) Open the Ghost Commander application's home: panel. 2) Tap and hold on the WebDAV plugin item. 3) In the Settings dialog set the desired trust level....
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app