How To Cancel getir Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of getir and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your getir subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your getir subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on getir website
- Alternatives to getir
Cancel getir Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel getir subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "getir".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling getir subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel getir subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel getir Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "getir" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to getir will now be canceled.
Cancel getir Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to getir via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see getir. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from getir
Cancel getir Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting getir via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on getir's Website
Another way of canceling getir subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the getir app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.getir.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About getir App
Getir brings happiness! We deliver more than a thousand different products and hot food within minutes day and night, wherever you are in Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Bursa and Kocaeli! Time is valuable, so we are here to make your life easier. We deliver you the products you use the most with Getir, your bulk groceries with GetirMore and your food orders with GetirFood, in minutes. Don't bother with going out to the store, market or the restaurant for shopping. At the tap of a button, we will bring you your needs; we are here to serve you. From yogurt to cheese, beverages to ice cream...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Not using the account anymore so I want my details to be removed. Thanks
— by Salim on Mar 26 2021
Under GDPR, I hereby give notice that I cancel our contract of sale of the following goods for the supply of the following service.
Delete as appropriate.
— by Justina on Mar 16 2021
Getir UK Limited,
Arch 64 Queens Circus,
SW8 4NE +442070486666
I hereby give notice that I cancel our contract of sale of the following goods for the supply of the following service.
Delete as appropriate
— by Justina on Mar 16 2021
Search for another app