How To Cancel BetterMe: Home Workouts & Diet Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of BetterMe: Home Workouts & Diet and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your BetterMe: Home Workouts & Diet subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your BetterMe: Home Workouts & Diet subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on BetterMe website
- Alternatives to BetterMe: Home Workouts & Diet
Cancel BetterMe: Home Workouts & Diet Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel BetterMe: Home Workouts & Diet subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "BetterMe: Home Workouts & Diet".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling BetterMe: Home Workouts & Diet subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel BetterMe: Home Workouts & Diet subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BetterMe: Home Workouts & Diet Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "BetterMe: Home Workouts & Diet" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BetterMe will now be canceled.
Cancel BetterMe: Home Workouts & Diet Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BetterMe: Home Workouts & Diet via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BetterMe: Home Workouts & Diet. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BetterMe
Cancel BetterMe: Home Workouts & Diet Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BetterMe: Home Workouts & Diet via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on BetterMe: Home Workouts & Diet's Website
Another way of canceling BetterMe: Home Workouts & Diet subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the BetterMe: Home Workouts & Diet app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About BetterMe: Home Workouts & Diet App
Getting fit is now even more accessible with the brand new BetterMe app! THREE REASONS TO INSTALL BetterMe: 1. Customized wholesome approach to weight loss and weight gain We adjust to your busy schedule, preferences and lifestyle to achieve fast results without harming your health 2. Workouts for any level Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, we’ve got you covered with a variety of exercise sets for at-home or at-the-gym sessions, with zero equipment or a full gym. Even if you’ve never tried to work out in your life, our simple and clear instructions will help prevent injuries a...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Please cancel my subscription
— by Cherry lyn zacate on Feb 15 2021
Search for another app