How To Cancel La Banque Postale Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of La Banque Postale and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your La Banque Postale subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your La Banque Postale subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on La Banque Postale website
- Alternatives to La Banque Postale
Cancel La Banque Postale Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel La Banque Postale subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "La Banque Postale".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling La Banque Postale subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel La Banque Postale subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel La Banque Postale Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "La Banque Postale" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to La Banque Postale will now be canceled.
Cancel La Banque Postale Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to La Banque Postale via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see La Banque Postale. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from La Banque Postale
Cancel La Banque Postale Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting La Banque Postale via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on La Banque Postale's Website
Another way of canceling La Banque Postale subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the La Banque Postale app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.labanquepostale.fr/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About La Banque Postale App
La Banque Postale : une application Android de La Banque Postale - Une application pour accéder directement à vos comptes - Simple, pratique, consultez et suivez vos virements depuis votre smartphone L’application «La Banque Postale» est gratuite¹ : à l’utilisation et au téléchargement. Il s’agit d’une application accessible aux clients de La Banque Postale, éligibles à la gestion de comptes. Vos Comptes en poche - Accédez à votre banque à tout moment² et suivez vos comptes comme bon vous semble : - Consultez vos comptes courants postaux, comptes épargne, vos encours de prêts immobi...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app