How To Cancel Air Matters Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Air Matters and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Air Matters subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Air Matters subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Air Matters website
- Alternatives to Air Matters
Cancel Air Matters Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Air Matters subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Air Matters".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Air Matters subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Air Matters subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Air Matters Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Air Matters" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Air Matters will now be canceled.
Cancel Air Matters Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Air Matters via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Air Matters. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Air Matters
Cancel Air Matters Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Air Matters via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Air Matters's Website
Another way of canceling Air Matters subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Air Matters app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://air-matters.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Air Matters App
Realtime broadcasting air quality information for more than 180 countries. • Show air quality information from your nearest monitoring station. • Show pollen data & forecast for US and Europe. • Provide pollution & pollen alerts. • Connect with your Philips Smart Air Purifier to check realtime indoor air quality and control your purifier from anywhere. • Connect with your own Laser Egg air monitor, know about indoor air quality in your house. Air Matters is ad-supported. "Air Matters Premium" is an optional yearly subscription that remove ads and support future development. Current...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app