How To Cancel Free Conference Call Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Free Conference Call and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Free Conference Call subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Free Conference Call subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Free Conference Call website
- Alternatives to Free Conference Call
Cancel Free Conference Call Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Free Conference Call subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Free Conference Call".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Free Conference Call subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Free Conference Call subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Free Conference Call Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Free Conference Call" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Free Conference Call will now be canceled.
Cancel Free Conference Call Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Free Conference Call via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Free Conference Call. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Free Conference Call
Cancel Free Conference Call Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Free Conference Call via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Free Conference Call's Website
Another way of canceling Free Conference Call subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Free Conference Call app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://freeconferencecall.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Free Conference Call App
The FreeConferenceCall.com app makes it simple to host HD audio conference calls with video conferencing and screen sharing. This award-winning audio + video conferencing tool lets you host an unlimited number of meetings with up to 1,000 participants per meeting. You also get screen sharing, international dial-in numbers for 75+ countries, and meeting recording, all for free. All we ask is that if you like the tool you pay us what you think is fair. These contributions help us provide totally free, world-class audio and video conferencing solutions to charities, volunteers, and students a...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app