How To Cancel S 10/NOTE 9 Edge Music Player Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of S 10/NOTE 9 Edge Music Player and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your S 10/NOTE 9 Edge Music Player subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your S 10/NOTE 9 Edge Music Player subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on S 10 NOTE 9 Edge Music Player website
- Alternatives to S 10/NOTE 9 Edge Music Player
Cancel S 10/NOTE 9 Edge Music Player Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel S 10/NOTE 9 Edge Music Player subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "S 10/NOTE 9 Edge Music Player".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling S 10/NOTE 9 Edge Music Player subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel S 10/NOTE 9 Edge Music Player subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel S 10/NOTE 9 Edge Music Player Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "S 10/NOTE 9 Edge Music Player" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to S 10 NOTE 9 Edge Music Player will now be canceled.
Cancel S 10/NOTE 9 Edge Music Player Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to S 10/NOTE 9 Edge Music Player via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see S 10/NOTE 9 Edge Music Player. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from S 10 NOTE 9 Edge Music Player
Cancel S 10/NOTE 9 Edge Music Player Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting S 10/NOTE 9 Edge Music Player via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on S 10/NOTE 9 Edge Music Player's Website
Another way of canceling S 10/NOTE 9 Edge Music Player subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the S 10/NOTE 9 Edge Music Player app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About S 10/NOTE 9 Edge Music Player App
The most lightweight complete music player in the play store, which has two modes of running. The graphical brilliance has been brought into the application. You can search 1000's videos with s10 edge player and also recommendations when you search for a local song. Play pause your music with the help of s10 edge music player , you can also schedule songs in s10 egde music player. Make your own ringtones with ringtone cutter in s10 edge music player. With adding Vidtalk plugin , you will be able to hear music from youtube with your s10 edge player. Swipe on your screen anytime to witnes...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app