How To Cancel 4shared Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of 4shared and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your 4shared subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your 4shared subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on 4shared website
- Alternatives to 4shared
Cancel 4shared Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel 4shared subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "4shared".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling 4shared subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel 4shared subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel 4shared Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "4shared" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to 4shared will now be canceled.
Cancel 4shared Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to 4shared via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see 4shared. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from 4shared
Cancel 4shared Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting 4shared via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on 4shared's Website
Another way of canceling 4shared subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the 4shared app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://4shared.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About 4shared App
Meet our NEW version! Better and faster! Free mobile application 4shared for Android is a convenient and fast way to access your account at 4shared.com, including all documents, photos, music, etc. directly from your Android device whenever you wish to. The convenient public search option allows you to search for and find the file you need within the massive 4shared file database. It’s also simple to define various search filters (upload time, size, type of file, etc.) to get the best results and add the necessary file to your own account at 4shared.com. With 4shared for Android you c...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app