How To Cancel FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitor Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitor and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitor subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitor subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on FIXD website
- Alternatives to FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitor
Cancel FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitor Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitor subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitor.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitor subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitor subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitor store FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitorlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitor Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitor" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to FIXD will now be canceled.
Cancel FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitor Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitor via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitor. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from FIXD
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitor Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitor via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitor's Website
An alternate way of canceling FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitor subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitor app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.fixdapp.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About FIXD - Vehicle Health Monitor App
FIXD helps you better understand your vehicle by translating check engine lights and tracking scheduled service. We've all been there - You're driving along and your check engine light comes on, but what does this light really mean? Avoid ambiguous lights and confusing technical definitions and let FIXD translate your check engine light into simple and understandable terms.
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app