How To Cancel Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Fisher Price website
- Alternatives to Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™
Cancel Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ store Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™lication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Fisher Price will now be canceled.
Cancel Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Fisher Price
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™'s Website
An alternate way of canceling Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/index.html and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ App
The Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ app lets you customize and control all the soothing features of any Smart Connect™ nursery gear, including swings, gliders, bassinets, and soothers, right from your smart device—without disturbing your baby! Find the soothing combination that works best for your baby and easily adjust as their preferences change (and change again). With the Smart Connect™ app, you can: • Choose from a variety of gentle music selections, soothing nature sounds, or white noise, as well as adjust the volume • Set timers based on your baby’s needs • Adjust the speed...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Can we please get ‘Shapes and Colours’ and ‘First Words’ back Up and running as these apps are fantastic and my 2 year old son loves them. Please? Not convinced by the alternative app offered, just not as good.
— by Katrina on Oct 10 2020
Search for another app