How To Cancel Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Fisher Price website
- Alternatives to Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™
Cancel Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Fisher Price will now be canceled.
Cancel Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Fisher Price
Cancel Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™'s Website
Another way of canceling Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/index.html and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ App
The Fisher-Price® Smart Connect™ app lets you customize and control all the soothing features of any Smart Connect™ nursery gear, including swings, gliders, bassinets, and soothers, right from your smart device—without disturbing your baby! Find the soothing combination that works best for your baby and easily adjust as their preferences change (and change again). With the Smart Connect™ app, you can: • Choose from a variety of gentle music selections, soothing nature sounds, or white noise, as well as adjust the volume • Set timers based on your baby’s needs • Adjust the speed...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Can we please get ‘Shapes and Colours’ and ‘First Words’ back Up and running as these apps are fantastic and my 2 year old son loves them. Please? Not convinced by the alternative app offered, just not as good.
— by Katrina on Oct 10 2020
Search for another app