How To Cancel FirstBank Mobile Banking Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of FirstBank Mobile Banking and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your FirstBank Mobile Banking subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your FirstBank Mobile Banking subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on FirstBank website
- Alternatives to FirstBank Mobile Banking
Cancel FirstBank Mobile Banking Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel FirstBank Mobile Banking subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "FirstBank Mobile Banking".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling FirstBank Mobile Banking subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel FirstBank Mobile Banking subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel FirstBank Mobile Banking Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "FirstBank Mobile Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to FirstBank will now be canceled.
Cancel FirstBank Mobile Banking Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to FirstBank Mobile Banking via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see FirstBank Mobile Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from FirstBank
Cancel FirstBank Mobile Banking Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting FirstBank Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on FirstBank Mobile Banking's Website
Another way of canceling FirstBank Mobile Banking subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the FirstBank Mobile Banking app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.efirstbank.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About FirstBank Mobile Banking App
“Welcome to your own personal FirstBank branch.” Download our free app and bank securely from your mobile device 24/7. Now, every waiting room, living room and taxicab can be your private FirstBank. Just enroll in Online Banking and you’re ready to start! MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT: • Fingerprint Login: With just the touch of a button you can have access to your account. Fingerprint Login allows you to login quickly and securely using the fingerprint scanner on your device. • FirstGlance: Spin the cube! Quickly view balances and eBills due without logging in. Simply enroll and set up the...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app