How to Cancel Kaboom Metal Drums
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Kaboom Metal Drums subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Kaboom Metal Drums subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Kaboom Metal Drums Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Kaboom Metal Drums subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Kaboom Metal Drums".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Kaboom Metal Drums subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Kaboom Metal Drums subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Kaboom Metal Drums Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Kaboom Metal Drums" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Kaboom Metal Drums will now be canceled.
Cancel Kaboom Metal Drums Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Kaboom Metal Drums via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Kaboom Metal Drums. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Kaboom Metal Drums
Cancel Kaboom Metal Drums via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Kaboom Metal Drums via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Kaboom Metal Drums's Website
Another way of canceling Kaboom Metal Drums subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Kaboom Metal Drums app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://bialamusic.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Kaboom Metal Drums App
This is a special metal edition of my Kaboom app. This one comes with great metal drum samples sound, special heavy selection of preloaded beats from all Metal styles and a dark color theme. Kaboom Metal Drums is a drum sequencer created for metal fans with lots of preload special metal drum beats that will help heavy players to practice without a drummer but with their phone connected to the loud speakers. Kaboom Metal Drums comes with high quality drum samples compressed to sound good with noisy distored guitars. Every drum beat can have an intro and a loop-able part that will play until you stop it. In the sequencer part you can create new drum beats or edit the existing ones and then save them on the device SD card. The drum beats are saved in a text files in a form very similar to that of a drum tabs so they can be read or even edited in any text editor app. Kaboom Metal Drums will let you adjust the BPM from 60 to 220 and that will change smoothly even while a drum beat is playing. You can select the tempo or just tap it like in a good metronome app. Kaboom Metal Drums Features: - 7 preloaded drum beats in various metal music styles - Tempo settings from 60 to 220 bpm - 4/4 and 3/4 metrics - Sequencer with 5 tracks: kick drum, snare drum, ride, hi-hat, crush - 2 to 3 levels of dynamics in the sequencer - add / remove bar - create new drum beat - delete drum beat - copy and paste bar - smooth and nice user interface App by FinestAndroid.com creat...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app