How To Cancel 🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alerts Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of 🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alerts and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your 🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alerts subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your 🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alerts subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Earthquake Network website
- Alternatives to 🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alerts
Cancel 🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alerts Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel 🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alerts subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on 🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alerts.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling 🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alerts subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel 🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alerts subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the 🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alerts store 🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alertslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel 🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alerts Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alerts" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Earthquake Network will now be canceled.
Cancel 🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alerts Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to 🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alerts via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see 🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alerts. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Earthquake Network
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel 🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alerts Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting 🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alerts via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on 🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alerts's Website
An alternate way of canceling 🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alerts subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the 🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alerts app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://sismo.app/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About 🚨 Earthquake Network - Realtime alerts App
Earthquake Network is the most comprehensive app on earthquakes and for most countries of the world it is the only earthquake early warning system able to alert you before the seismic waves. More details about the research project at https://www.sismo.app Main features: - Real time detection of earthquakes using networks of smartphones - Earthquake warning seconds in advance - User's reports on felt earthquakes - Automatic e-mails and SMS with your coordinates sent when an earthquake is detected in real time - Earthquake data from national and international seismic networks starting...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app