How To Cancel BNP Paribas GOMobile Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of BNP Paribas GOMobile and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your BNP Paribas GOMobile subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your BNP Paribas GOMobile subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on BNP Paribas GO website
- Alternatives to BNP Paribas GOMobile
Cancel BNP Paribas GOMobile Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel BNP Paribas GOMobile subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on BNP Paribas GOMobile.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling BNP Paribas GOMobile subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel BNP Paribas GOMobile subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the BNP Paribas GOMobile store BNP Paribas GOMobilelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel BNP Paribas GOMobile Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "BNP Paribas GOMobile" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BNP Paribas GO will now be canceled.
Cancel BNP Paribas GOMobile Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BNP Paribas GOMobile via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BNP Paribas GOMobile. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BNP Paribas GO
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel BNP Paribas GOMobile Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BNP Paribas GOMobile via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on BNP Paribas GOMobile's Website
An alternate way of canceling BNP Paribas GOMobile subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the BNP Paribas GOMobile app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.bnpparibas.pl and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About BNP Paribas GOMobile App
GOmobile is BNP Paribas new mobile application which allows You to manage finances easy, fast and comfortable where ever You are. Application gives You fast access to Your account, history of transactions, charts, focusing all Your products in one place. Meet advantages of our application and see for yourself how easy can be using mobile banking. GOmobile allows: • Transfers between own accounts Transfer between your accounts can be done easily with one gesture. You can make a transfer by dragging green slider left or right. On the left side there’s always your main product and on the...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app