How To Cancel BNP Paribas GOMobile Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of BNP Paribas GOMobile and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your BNP Paribas GOMobile subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your BNP Paribas GOMobile subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on BNP Paribas GO website
- Alternatives to BNP Paribas GOMobile
Cancel BNP Paribas GOMobile Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel BNP Paribas GOMobile subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "BNP Paribas GOMobile".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling BNP Paribas GOMobile subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel BNP Paribas GOMobile subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BNP Paribas GOMobile Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "BNP Paribas GOMobile" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BNP Paribas GO will now be canceled.
Cancel BNP Paribas GOMobile Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BNP Paribas GOMobile via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BNP Paribas GOMobile. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BNP Paribas GO
Cancel BNP Paribas GOMobile Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BNP Paribas GOMobile via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on BNP Paribas GOMobile's Website
Another way of canceling BNP Paribas GOMobile subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the BNP Paribas GOMobile app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.bnpparibas.pl and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About BNP Paribas GOMobile App
GOmobile is BNP Paribas new mobile application which allows You to manage finances easy, fast and comfortable where ever You are. Application gives You fast access to Your account, history of transactions, charts, focusing all Your products in one place. Meet advantages of our application and see for yourself how easy can be using mobile banking. GOmobile allows: • Transfers between own accounts Transfer between your accounts can be done easily with one gesture. You can make a transfer by dragging green slider left or right. On the left side there’s always your main product and on the...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app