How To Cancel FanFiction.Net Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of FanFiction.Net and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your FanFiction.Net subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your FanFiction.Net subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on FanFiction Net website
- Alternatives to FanFiction.Net
Cancel FanFiction.Net Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel FanFiction.Net subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on FanFiction.Net.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling FanFiction.Net subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel FanFiction.Net subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the FanFiction.Net store FanFiction.Netlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel FanFiction.Net Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "FanFiction.Net" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to FanFiction Net will now be canceled.
Cancel FanFiction.Net Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to FanFiction.Net via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see FanFiction.Net. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from FanFiction Net
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel FanFiction.Net Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting FanFiction.Net via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on FanFiction.Net's Website
An alternate way of canceling FanFiction.Net subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the FanFiction.Net app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.fanfiction.net and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About FanFiction.Net App
Read millions of stories for free and publish on-the-go via the world's first and largest fanfiction archive. * Read - Read millions of stories for free * Write - Edit and Publish your stories on the go * Translation: Read stories translated into your native language via our AI engine * Text to Speech - Turn stories into audio books * Syncing - Library/Downloaded syncing between devices * Forums - Join writing groups or make friends with millions of other readers and writers. * Push - Push notifications for Followed/Downloaded stories * Private Messaging - Enjoying private commu...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Ever since the start of lockdown back in March, my parents' concerns regarding explicit content in users' works resulted in my ban from the site. Could you please, PLEASE establish some better rules so I can return to fanfiction reading?
— by Brendan Wolff on Nov 16 2020
Search for another app