How To Cancel Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Save Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Save and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Save subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Save subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Fetch Rewards website
- Alternatives to Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Save
Cancel Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Save Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Save subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Save.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Save subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Save subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Save store Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Savelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Save Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Save" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Fetch Rewards will now be canceled.
Cancel Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Save Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Save via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Save. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Fetch Rewards
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Save Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Save via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Save's Website
An alternate way of canceling Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Save subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Save app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.fetchrewards.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Fetch Rewards: Shop Snap Save App
Fetch Rewards is shopping made more rewarding and waaay easier. That’s it. That’s what we do. Any questions? Ok, ok, a little more about us: Fetch Rewards is a mobile savings and gift cards earning app that rewards you for the purchases you already make. Just snap pictures of your receipts to win gift cards and watch the rewards roll in. Life is complicated enough, so we do the legwork and bring the savings to you. No more cutting coupons and no long wait for rewards like with other shopping rewards apps. Just shop, scan, and save. It’s that easy (being the easiest way to save is kind of ou...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Cannot find a way to get support for app
— by Gloria Money on Apr 28 2021
hello i haven’t been receiving the points right and also there’s a problem with me sending the like to other please help
— by Ruby Gaspar- Reyes on Feb 01 2021
My account has been deactivated I did nothing I’m very disappointed. Please fix this issue ASAP . Thank you
— by Julisa on Jan 15 2021
I need to get unbanned from fetch rewards can u recover my account back
— by Miriam Anueyiagu on Jan 14 2021
Hi fetch rewards when ever I tried to get into my account it said hat either my email or password was wrong but really nothing was wrong and I really need to get into my account please help me
— by Fusilier Mitchell Ann on Dec 21 2020
It’s not allowing me to redeem the points I have worked extremely hard to earn
— by tassey obrien on Dec 21 2020
It's been 5 days and I'm still waiting for someone to get back to me. I redeemed a egift cert and I cant view it and I wanted to go to the store today to use it. When I try to view it the message that says your egift cert will appear any moment keeps going on and on and I never get my gift cert. Can someone tell me what's going on please, I've been leaving messages, emailing you guys with no response. Are you guys even real?
— by Tamara Hodgson on Dec 20 2020
Hi, This is the second time asking can you guys please unsuspend my Account
— by Alpha on Dec 12 2020
My account was banned for no reason at all please unban it.
— by Alpha on Dec 02 2020
My account has been deactivated I did nothing wrong please activated it..I want it back..
— by Angie on Nov 21 2020
Search for another app