How To Cancel Spotline Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Spotline and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Spotline subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Spotline subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Spotline website
- Alternatives to Spotline
Cancel Spotline Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Spotline subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Spotline".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Spotline subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Spotline subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Spotline Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Spotline" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Spotline will now be canceled.
Cancel Spotline Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Spotline via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Spotline. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Spotline
Cancel Spotline Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Spotline via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Spotline's Website
Another way of canceling Spotline subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Spotline app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Spotline App
Find your Child or Parent wherever they are at anytime! By using Spotline you can know real-time locations of all your family, no more worries! Add your Family members, get their permission and see their whereabouts on the map. The app is designed exclusively for family. PLEASE NOTE: You can view real-time location for each Family member ONLY after receiving permission from them.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Please cancel subscription. Made a mistake. I have no underage children. Live on tight budget.
— by Connie L SHERMAN on Jun 17 2021
Search for another app