How To Cancel Facebook Pages Manager Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Facebook Pages Manager and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Facebook Pages Manager subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Facebook Pages Manager subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Facebook Pages Manager website
- Alternatives to Facebook Pages Manager
Cancel Facebook Pages Manager Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Facebook Pages Manager subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Facebook Pages Manager".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Facebook Pages Manager subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Facebook Pages Manager subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Facebook Pages Manager Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Facebook Pages Manager" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Facebook Pages Manager will now be canceled.
Cancel Facebook Pages Manager Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Facebook Pages Manager via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Facebook Pages Manager. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Facebook Pages Manager
Cancel Facebook Pages Manager Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Facebook Pages Manager via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Facebook Pages Manager's Website
Another way of canceling Facebook Pages Manager subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Facebook Pages Manager app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.facebook.com/FacebookPages and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Facebook Pages Manager App
Facebook Pages Manager helps you manage your business in a single place, so you can get more done, more easily. Use this app to: • Easily reach your customers by creating and managing posts from a single place • View all messages, comments, and activity that need your attention • Keep track of your business' performance by getting insights for your audience • Stay focused on what matters with notifications about important activity
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app