How To Cancel Facebook Ads Manager Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Facebook Ads Manager and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Facebook Ads Manager subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Facebook Ads Manager subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Facebook Ads Manager website
- Alternatives to Facebook Ads Manager
Cancel Facebook Ads Manager Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Facebook Ads Manager subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Facebook Ads Manager.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Facebook Ads Manager subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Facebook Ads Manager subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Facebook Ads Manager store Facebook Ads Managerlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Facebook Ads Manager Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Facebook Ads Manager" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Facebook Ads Manager will now be canceled.
Cancel Facebook Ads Manager Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Facebook Ads Manager via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Facebook Ads Manager. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Facebook Ads Manager
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Facebook Ads Manager Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Facebook Ads Manager via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Facebook Ads Manager's Website
An alternate way of canceling Facebook Ads Manager subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Facebook Ads Manager app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/help/ads-manager-app and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Facebook Ads Manager App
Stay connected with your campaigns, no matter where you are. Create, edit and get insights from ads across the entire Facebook family of apps, including Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp and more. ● View detailed real-time insights from all your campaigns ● Turn campaigns on and off ● Get quick alerts to know what’s happening with all your ads ● Compare campaigns and ad sets using a side-by-side view ● Switch between Pages and ad accounts
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app