How To Cancel RATP - Your daily co-pilot Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of RATP - Your daily co-pilot and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your RATP - Your daily co-pilot subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your RATP - Your daily co-pilot subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on RATP website
- Alternatives to RATP - Your daily co-pilot
Cancel RATP - Your daily co-pilot Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel RATP - Your daily co-pilot subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "RATP - Your daily co-pilot".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling RATP - Your daily co-pilot subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel RATP - Your daily co-pilot subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel RATP - Your daily co-pilot Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "RATP - Your daily co-pilot" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to RATP will now be canceled.
Cancel RATP - Your daily co-pilot Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to RATP - Your daily co-pilot via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see RATP - Your daily co-pilot. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from RATP
Cancel RATP - Your daily co-pilot Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting RATP - Your daily co-pilot via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on RATP - Your daily co-pilot's Website
Another way of canceling RATP - Your daily co-pilot subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the RATP - Your daily co-pilot app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.ratp.fr/apps/application-ratp and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About RATP - Your daily co-pilot App
Enjoy a more streamlined experience with the new, more efficient and easier to use RATP app! Benefit from optimised route lookup with a large choice of transportation, get real-time schedules and alerts if service is disrupted! It is also a real journey buddy you can use to discover the city in a different way! Find your way around the city better through geolocation and save your favourite places to optimise your journey times. This new version of the app was redesigned with your help so it provides what you need. So, where are we going? What if you bought your tickets from yo...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app