How To Cancel Screen Recorder Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Screen Recorder and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Screen Recorder subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Screen Recorder subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Screen Recorder website
- Alternatives to Screen Recorder
Cancel Screen Recorder Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Screen Recorder subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Screen Recorder".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Screen Recorder subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Screen Recorder subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Screen Recorder Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Screen Recorder" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Screen Recorder will now be canceled.
Cancel Screen Recorder Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Screen Recorder via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Screen Recorder. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Screen Recorder
Cancel Screen Recorder Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Screen Recorder via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Screen Recorder's Website
Another way of canceling Screen Recorder subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Screen Recorder app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.appScreenRecorder.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Screen Recorder App
Screen Recorder is a free screen recorder no root app to record and capture your mobile screen in video formats with or without front camera. ★Livestream Games, live shows and more to YouTube, Facebook and Twitch. ★ Using the front camera (facecam) will help you capture your own video and also the mobile screen recording at the same time. This option is best for recording the tutorials of any app. This feature is helpful for app developers to record the video to explain the usage of their applications. ★ Now draw and create tutorials with a whiteboard screen. ★ This mobile app scr...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app