How to Cancel Toys Guitar
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Toys Guitar subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Toys Guitar subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Toys Guitar Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Toys Guitar subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Toys Guitar".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Toys Guitar subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Toys Guitar subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Toys Guitar Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Toys Guitar" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Toys Guitar will now be canceled.
Cancel Toys Guitar Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Toys Guitar via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Toys Guitar. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Toys Guitar
Cancel Toys Guitar via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Toys Guitar via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Toys Guitar's Website
Another way of canceling Toys Guitar subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Toys Guitar app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://eyponr.blogspot.com.tr/app-ads.txt and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Toys Guitar App
Download and install our app for free to have fun with real piano and guitar sounds with sample notes or sample sounds and at the same time improve your musical skills. [ PIANO] • Full version of the real piano. • Full piano keyboard support. • Expandable screen sizes. • Music sound speed change feature • Make music playing easy with the educational mode. • 8 different sample piano notes. • Multi-touch option. • Record and playback feature. • Colorable piano music keys • 3 different colored ponies • Combining and playing with 4 different instruments o PIANO o FLUTE o ORGAN o GUITAR [ GUITAR] • Realized guitar notes • Make music playing easy with the educational mode. • Playing with 14 different sample sound effects and music • Colorful guitar toy, 2 different color features [ SAMPLE NOTES ] • HAPPY BİRTDAY • JİNGLE BELSS • LONDON BRİGE • MY HAT • OHH SUSANNA • SİLENT NİGHT • THE ELEPHANTS • TWİNKLE TİNKLE Our application that we have made with real piano and guitar in the taste of toys is with you. Have fun and improve your musical skills with content enriched with various animations, effects, as well as compositable content. Free app for all ages. Contact us for your questions: [email protected] good games have fun
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app